Copyright: All artwork/content protected under ©2007-2011 Lynne Ciacco

All content herein copyright © Lynne Ciacco


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Childhood?

Children tend to "grow up" too fast in these times, wanting to emulate those they consider "cool."

c.2014 LCiacco Another rebel Without a Cause. Digital art.


 I wonder if it's the same in other humanoid species , such as the horned family I have been documenting in recent posts.

Joining in the fun at Take a Word Challenge where this week's word is--you guessed it--"childhood."

2 comments:

  1. I don't know but I'm thinkin the next big thing for this guy is dremel etchings on the horns...what do you think?
    Rock on Lynne I really enjoy seeing you ride the wave of imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister suggested the same thing about etchings on the horns! I would try it but I lack the digital equivalent of a Dremel. And the skills. Nice to know someone out there likes my creatures. Thanks, Deann.

    ReplyDelete

WARNING! Word verification is ON as I'm not checking my blog very often and have been receiving a lot of spam. Sorry for the inconvenience.