Copyright: All artwork/content protected under ©2007-2011 Lynne Ciacco

All content herein copyright © Lynne Ciacco


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gallery Gaze

Oh my goodness, where has the time gone?!  Another week has flown by and I didn't get any art work posted here, although I have been dabbling, as promised in the previous post. I must admit that I have been spending more time over on my other blog lately, leaving little time to share pictures here.  Sometimes it's a fine line between which blog I should post a picture to, as I tend to tamper with nearly every photo I make.  When does it stop being a photograph and become digital art?


For example, I turned this photo of two pedestrians walking along gallery row into a posterized version



as I also did with this street scene of South Granville, though less obviously.

If you'd like to see some more of the sights from my day out visiting Vancouver art galleries, hop on over to Décolleté and take a peek. 

I'll be back soon with updates on my dabbling, I promise.

Meanwhile, I've got a maxim to prepare for tomorrow.

*

Art never really sleeps;
 it just takes a nap from time to time!
(you can quote me on that)

No comments:

Post a Comment