Copyright: All artwork/content protected under ©2007-2011 Lynne Ciacco

All content herein copyright © Lynne Ciacco


Saturday, August 15, 2009

Budding Buddha Buddies



I started making some small collages on paper and wanted to include a Buddha image so I found a few photos I'd taken of statues and toyed with them in Photoshop. Then I decided to scan my unfinished paper collages and add the Buddha images digitally...just out of curiosity.




I like how these turned out, but I haven't tried printing them. They could make attractive cards or prints, though they won't have that exciting texture of glued papers.
*
I guess it'll be back to drawing table tomorrow, glue pot at the ready!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Louciao:)

    Greetings:)

    This is a fabulous work of art, very attractive and very captivating. You imagination and skill is absolutely fantastic.

    Have a nice day Louciao:)
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joseph, What a lovely surprise to have you stop by my studio this morning. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! I am happy that my work has brought you some pleasure.
    I certainly enjoy making art, and if this enjoyment can be conveyed to others, then my "job" is done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!!
    They could make beautiful cards-and I intend to get me some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Jaqueline, Better wait and see if I can actually print them and how they turn out! Thanks for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I must saw that you are incredibly talented and creative.
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee, James, thank you so much! I'm pleased you found your way to my studio, especially as you have such agreeable things to say. I visited your blog and signed up to follow it as I liked what I saw! Really fun photos.

    ReplyDelete