Copyright: All artwork/content protected under ©2007-2011 Lynne Ciacco

All content herein copyright © Lynne Ciacco


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gone But Not



Astral Projection (18 x 24 inches)


Hallowed Ground (18 x 24 inches)


Two of my favourite collages found their rightful owner this weekend in Quebec. When one's artwork goes to someone who falls in love with it, it eases the pain of parting. That and the cheque, of course ;-)

These are works on paper adhered to stretched canvas. Mixed media: collaged fabric, papers, found rusted objects, beads & thread, acrylic paints and mediums.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit in Avignon, I really enjoyed browsing through your blog and discovering your work. Some really good pieces and a very creative spirit. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting work in fabric and mixed media.
    I'm not surprised you have eager takers for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nathalie & Elizabeth: Oh my goodness. I've had visitors. Very esteemed ones, I might add. I visit each of your blogs daily and enjoy them enormously. Thank you for the praise and encouragement. Gives me courage to keep on keeping on...I've been slacking of late, not helped by sudden onset of lovely weather which makes me want to go outside and play.

    ReplyDelete