Copyright: All artwork/content protected under ©2007-2011 Lynne Ciacco

All content herein copyright © Lynne Ciacco


Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Special Day

This is a very special day because it is the day, 25 years ago, that I gave birth to my wonderful daughter. I never quite understand women artists who claim that their children are their best creations because I feel that our children evolve into their own unique selves, almost in spite of their parents. To paraphrase Gibran, they come through us but not from us. I do feel extremely blessed to have been the vessel for the brilliant and beautiful being who came forth and created herself...with a little loving guidance along the way from her devoted parents. Happy Birthday! --and don't forget to pay heed to the:


Maxim of the Week

Honey squeezes back into her old majorette costume and recalls her glorious youth.
Maxim:
You're only young once!

No comments:

Post a Comment